30 businesses across three Welsh towns – Pwllheli, Swansea and Cowbridge - have placed a sticker featuring the Siarter Iaith mascots, Seren a Sbarc, in their windows. From Monday 30th April until Monday 7th May, we are asking primary school children and their families to seek out these stickers, take a photograph of one or more and share, along with the #SiarterIaith hashtag and their details, via the Cymraeg Facebook and Instragram pages, on Twitter @Cymraeg, or by emailing email@example.com, along with their details and where the stickers were found.
Each entry will go into a final draw where a name will be selected at random. The winner wins their choice of family break kindly provided by Yr Urdd – two nights away at Glan-llyn outdoor activity centre in Bala or Llangrannog activity centre. One child from each town will also receive a runner up prize.
The competition is open to children of primary school age from across Wales.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Only one entry will be accepted per person per sticker, but each person can send in a photograph of multiple stickers.
1. The competition is open to children of primary school age from across Wales.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person per sticker, but each person can send in a photograph of multiple stickers.
4. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 7th May 2018.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is two nights away for a family of four at either Glan-llyn or Llangrannog. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Available dates during which the prize can be taken will be at Yr Urdd’s discretion. The winner can pay extra for additional nights/people.
9. Winner will be chosen at random: the week of 7th May 2018.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.